Sunday, June 26th, 2022

The Many Benefits of Ivermectin for Humans

 

Ivermectin is an antiparasitic drug that has been used to treat head lice, scabies, and other parasites in humans since the 1980s. The drug was originally developed as an alternative to chemicals that were too toxic to be used on humans. Ivermectin is now the most widely-used anti-parasitic drug in the world, and this article will tell you everything you need to know about it! It will discuss how the drug works and what it can be used to treat, as well as how it compares to other drugs like Mebendazole and Piperazine.

 

A Brief History of Ivermectin

In 1981, William C. Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura isolated avermectins (from Streptomyces avermitilis) while working at Kanebo in Japan.

These compounds were found to have a broad spectrum of insecticidal activity against both larvae and adults. For example, the medicine ivermectin is based on these avermectins. On June 27, 1987, Merck & Co., Inc. was granted U.S. Patent 4,873,191 entitled Avermectin B1 derivatives, which described various chemical derivatives of avermectin B1a.

On March 30, 1988, Merck filed a patent application claiming Ivermectin and processes for its preparation. The patent was issued as USPTO Patent 5588970 on October 28, 1996. It expired in September 2006.

 

How does It work?

Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic drug derived from medicinal plants. In its pure form, it is available only by prescription, but it can be mixed with other substances and sold over-the-counter in topical creams.

It works by paralyzing parasites that enter your body through skin contact or consumption. As such, ivermectin tablets from https://buyivermectin24.com/product/ivermectin-for-humans/ can also be used to treat lice and scabies.

Most notably, though, these tablets have been shown to significantly reduce symptoms of various parasite infections (such as river blindness) when ingested over some time. Just note that you should always consult a physician before taking any medication!

 

Why do You need To Take It Regularly?

Most people associate ivermectin with its use in animals, and it can indeed be very helpful in treating parasites in your pets.

However, several human diseases respond well to ivermectin treatment. One such disease is onchocerciasis (river blindness), which is caused by a certain kind of worm that can lead to extreme complications if left untreated.

One recent study suggested that ivermectin might even be an effective cure for chronic migraines. Not only is it highly effective against these ailments; but studies have also shown it has few side effects, making it one of today’s most popular drugs among patients and healthcare professionals alike.

 

How Much You Should Take?

While you can purchase ivermectin, which contains a mixture of active ingredients, over-the-counter, most people go to their doctor to get it. It’s generally not recommended that you take more than 2 milligrams per kilogram of your body weight.

You’ll also want to make sure you don’t have any heart problems before taking it—overdosing on ivermectin can lead to heart problems and even death in some cases.

Most doctors will tell you not to take over 500 milligrams per day, either orally or topically; however, some doctors are more relaxed about how much they allow their patients with little risk factors like high blood pressure and diabetes.

 

Where to Get ivermectin?

Hydroxychloroquine is a prescription medication used to treat parasitic infections. However, it’s also available over-the-counter as ivermectin. T,

he is due to an apparent lack of serious side effects in humans, even at high doses. If you do decide to buy ivermectin online at https://buyivermectin24.com/, however, be sure that you’re buying genuine and safe versions of both medications.

There are many online scams regarding these drugs; use caution if purchasing any type of hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin from an unknown supplier. Be aware that some manufacturers may offer counterfeit ivermectin products.

These counterfeit versions may contain low levels of active ingredients, leading to little or no relief from symptoms. They may also contain potentially dangerous substances not listed on their labels, such as pesticides and heavy metals.

Even worse, they could cause severe allergic reactions or other health problems when taken regularly by patients with existing medical conditions.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.