The Global Space launch services Market report focuses on current and future market growth, technological advancements, volume, raw materials, and profiles of the key companies involved in the market. The report provides valuable insights to the stakeholders, investors, product managers, marketing executives, and other industry professionals.
Small satellites are cost-effective and reduce time for manufacturing and launch into orbit. These satellites are normally launched as a group and that mitigates risks of failure and allows for multiple points of data collection. Moreover, launch vehicles can carry and place a larger number of smaller satellites in orbit or further at the same time, which is a key factor increasing demand for small satellites, and is expected to drive revenue growth of the global market going ahead.
Satellite data is playing a crucial role in effective decision making and policymaking among defense personnel and across various agencies. Satellites imagery data is analyzed using Artificial Intelligence (AI) in order to monitor changes in border encroachment, weather patterns, land use, efficient utilization of water, and town planning. Satellite data can also play an important role in risk mitigation during natural disasters. Increasing demand for satellite data to enhance decision making has been resulting in increasing number of government-funded space initiatives and for sending satellites into Earth\’s orbit.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/space-launch-services-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Small satellite segment revenue is expected to register a substantially rapid CAGR during the forecast period due to rising demand for small satellites, owing to reduction in manufacturing and costs of launching, shorter period for mission planning, and flexibility to launch multiple satellites in a single mission. Moreover, small satellites can be customized as per requirement, which is expected to boost demand for small satellites in future.
- Low Earth Orbit (LEO) segment is expected to register a significantly robust revenue growth rate over the forecast period due to ability to provide a low-latency, high-speed connection, enabling better Internet connectivity and decision-making capabilities.
- North America is expected to register a more robust revenue growth rate over the forecast period among other regional markets due to presence of international and domestic space launch service providers such as Space Exploration Technologies Corporation., Blue Origin LLC, and Spaceflight Industries, Inc., among others in countries in the region.
- Some major companies in the global market report include Space Exploration Technologies Corporation, Spaceflight Industries, Inc., International Launch Services, Inc., Blue Origin, LLC, Eurockot Launch Services GmbH, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Arianespace S.A., China Great Wall Industry Corporation., Antrix Corporation Limited., and International Space Company Kosmotras
- In November 2021, Spaceflight Industries, Inc. launched 13 customer payloads into two separate orbits for the first time. After being launched by SpaceX\’s Falcon 9 rocket, Orbital Transfer Vehicles (OTV) will first place four microsatellites and five CubeSats in Sun Synchronous Orbit (SSO), and then travel 500 kilometers to deploy remaining four CubeSats in a different orbit.
Emergen Research has segmented the global space launch services market on the basis of payload, services, orbit, application, platform, and region:
- Payload Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Small Satellite
- Medium Satellite
- Large Satellite
- Human Spacecraft
- Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Pre-launch Services
- Management Services
- Integration & Logistics
- Tracking, Data & Telemetry Support
- Post-launch Services
- Launch and Early Operations Phase
- Re-supply Missions
- Orbit Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Low Earth Orbit (LEO)
- Medium Earth Orbit (MEO)
- Geosynchronous Orbit
- Polar Orbit
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Regional Outlook: (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America (U.S.) (Canada) (Mexico)
- Europe (Germany) (UK) (France) (BENELUX) (Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China) (Japan) (South Korea) (Rest of APAC)
- Latin America(Brazil) (Rest of LATAM)
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Space Launch Services Market, along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the Space Launch Services market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
Chapters 5 and 6 have laid emphasis on the Space Launch Services market segmentation based on product type and application
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any query regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.