Skin Diseases Treatment Industry Data Book Covers Acne, Actinic Keratosis, Atopic Dermatitis, Alopecia Markets.
The global skin diseases treatment industry combines to account for USD 88.25 billion in revenue in 2022, which is expected to reach USD 124.03 billion by 2030, growing at a cumulative rate of 4.3% over the forecast period.
Actinic Keratosis Treatment Market Report Highlights
The global actinic keratosis treatment market size was valued at USD 6.42 billion in 2022, and it is anticipated to reach USD 8.93 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 4.20% CAGR (2023-2030).
- In 2021, the surgery segment dominated the market owing to the rising adoption of cryotherapy surgery in the management of actinic keratosis
- The nucleoside metabolic inhibitor segment held the largest share in 2021 and is expected to retain its dominance over the forecast period
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to factors such as the high prevalence of AK, rapidly evolving healthcare infrastructure, and rising healthcare expenditures by Asia Pacific countries
- North America dominated in 2021 due to the rising awareness among people about actinic keratosis, availability of robust treatment options, and improvements in healthcare infrastructure
Access the Global Skin Diseases Treatment Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Alopecia Market Report Highlights
The global alopecia market size was valued at USD 8.19 billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach USD 14.2 billion by 2028. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.74% CAGR (2023-2030).
- In 2020, the alopecia areata segment accounted for the largest revenue share and is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the forecast period
- Key late-stage pipeline candidates in the treatment of hair loss include: Xeljanz (tofacitinib), Breezula (clascoterone), and SM04554 are expected to fuel the growth in the coming years
- Alopecia universalis is anticipated to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period owing to the potential pipeline products, such as BNZ-1 (Bioniz Therapeutics), and stem cell educator therapy with minoxidil (Tianhe Stem Cell Biotechnologies, Inc.)
- North America was the largest market in 2020 mainly due to a high disease prevalence, rising consumer awareness, proactive government measures, technological advancements, and improved healthcare infrastructure
- Europe held the second-largest market share in 2020 given the high prevalence of AGA i.e., 80% and 50% in both the men and women of the region, respectively
Acne Drugs Marke Report Highlights
The global acne drugs market size was valued at USD 4.1 billion in 2017, and it is expected to reach USD 5.9 billion by 2025, registering a 4.2% CAGR during the forecast period.
- By type, inflammatory acne captured more than 50.0% of the market in 2017. Comedonal acne were ranked second-largest, among other types
- On the basis of therapeutic class, retinoids led the market in 2017, followed by antibiotics. This trend is likely to continue through 2025
- The treatment paradigm is shifting toward combination therapies and biologics. Combination products are gaining traction due to higher efficacy, convenient dosing, and fewer adverse effects
- Topical products dominated the treatment landscape, based on mode of administration. However, introduction of biologics is likely to result in the growth of the injectables segment
- U.S. dominated the major markets and is projected to maintain its lead through 2025, owing to rising disease incidence and ease of access to anti-acne products
- Allergan, Bayer, Galderma, Stiefel, and Valeant are some key players operating in this market. Valeant is projected to lead the market in 2025 due to higher adoption of Retin-A micro as well as anticipated launch of pipeline candidates.
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Skin Diseases Treatment Industry Data Book – Acne, Actinic Keratosis, Atopic Dermatitis, Alopecia Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research
Key players operating in the skin diseases treatment industry are –
- Pfizer Inc.
- AbbVie Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- GSK plc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Novartis AG
- Johnson & Johnson
- Galderma S.A
- AstraZeneca plc
Grand View Research’s skin diseases treatment industry data book is a collection of market sizing & forecasts insights, regulatory & technology framework, pricing intelligence, competitive benchmarking analyses, and macro-environmental analyses studies. Within the purview of the database, such information is systematically analyzed and provided in the form of summary presentations and detailed outlook reports on individual areas of research.
Go through the table of content of Skin Diseases Treatment Industry Data Book to get a better understanding of the Coverage & Scope of the study
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Web: Micro Markets
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter