The Global Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies Market is projected to reach USD 3.98 billion in 2027. The market is expected to be driven due to a higher proliferation of the minimally invasive surgical procedures in biopsy testing and an extensive rise in the rate of breast and lung cancers globally. Around 66% of the total initial breast biopsies performed in North America are minimally invasive breast biopsies (MIBB).
Some niche products and services believed to be revenue generators are also included in the report. Apart from this, a wide range of products from various segments and sub-segments expected to present greater opportunities in the XYZ industry are discussed in the document. Development of new products and substitutes that will completely transform the market dynamics over the forecast period occupies a special section in the report.
Get access to the full description of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/minimally-invasive-biopsy-technologies-market
- Key players in the market include Chronix Biomedical, Biocept, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Mauna Kea Technologies, Veracyte, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc., Abcodia Ltd., Adaptive Biotechnologies, and Owlstone Medical Ltd., among others.
Covid 19 impact analysis:
This report is the latest document discussing the current economic situation gravely impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak in detail. The global health emergency has led to massive changes in the global economy and the Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies Market business sphere. The current scenario of this ever-evolving business vertical has been clearly depicted in the report, which contains a broad analysis of the pandemic’s present and future effects.
- The global Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies Market report studies the worldwide market consumption rate in terms of value and volume.
- It identifies the various sub-segments of the market structure.
- It proffers information regarding the leading global manufacturers in this industry, describing their Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies Market value & share, sales volume, competitive analysis, SWOT analysis, and development strategies adopted during the forecast timeline.
- The report describes the key industry players, with respect to their individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution to the global market, and explains the factors related to their market growth potential, drivers, opportunities, threats, and industry-specific challenges.
- Furthermore, the report underpins the strategic developments occurring in the global Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies Market such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, agreements, as well as new product launches.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies Market on the basis of Technology, Therapeutic Application, End-Use Verticals, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Liquid Biopsy
- Optical Biopsy
- Brush Biopsy
- Pigmented Lesion Assays
- Breath Biopsy
- Brush Biopsy
- Therapeutic Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Non-oncology Applications
- End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Cancer Research Institutes
Global Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies Market Geographical Landscape – Synopsis:
- The report closely studies the growth trajectory of the global smart grid market. It brings to light the global dominance of the leading regional segments, including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
- The study elaborates on the crucial information pertaining to the regional market share. It simultaneously focuses on the significant details about the growth patterns of each regional market.
Moreover, the report encases an exhaustive geographical study of the market, emphasizing the business growth prospects and market barriers for each of the key market regions
The report considers the following timeline for market estimation:
- Historical Years: 2017-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Years: 2020-2027
The report, additionally, presents a comprehensive analysis of the key elements of the Minimally Invasive Biopsy Technologies Market that influence its growth over the projected timeline. These vital elements include the key drivers, constraints, opportunities, limitations, threats, and micro and macro-economic factors
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756