We need printers to carry out our daily office work. Nowadays, it is impossible to imagine office life without printers. Technological advancement has made our work a lot easier. Earlier, we used wired connections but now we have access to wireless printers. To print wirelessly using your Brother Printer, you need to know how to connect Brother HL-L2350DW printer to Wi-Fi. Before you start printing using your Brother Printer, you must perform all the steps to complete the wireless setup process. Here in this guide, you will read all the necessary steps that you must perform in order to learn how to set up Brother Printer on wifi HL-L2350DW.
How to Connect Brother HL-L2350DW Printer to a Wireless Network?
Using a wireless printer is not as easy as turning on your printer machine, installing the cartridges and giving the print command. Before you move on with all these steps, you need to establish a wireless connection. To connect Brother HL-L2350DW printer to Wi-Fi, follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Power on your Brother Printer.
- After that, use the navigation keys to choose Network on the control panel of your printer. Then, press OK.
- Use the same navigation keys to choose WLAN and then select OK.
- Then to learn how to set up Brother Printer on wifi HL-L2350DW, you need to choose the setup wizard.
- Once you are done choosing the setup wizard, then you will see a message on your screen that says “WLAN Enable?”. Use the down arrow key to enable WLAN.
- Now, your Brother Printer machine will begin the search for the SSID names. Select your SSID using the navigation keys and then select OK.
- After that, enter the passphrase to connect to the network. Now, press OK.
How to Connect Brother HL-L2350DW Printer to PC?
Connecting Brother HL-L2350DW printer to PC is an important part of the setup process. Therefore, in order to learn how to set up Brother Printer on wifi HL-L2350DW, you must first learn how to connect your Brother Printer to PC.
- Connect your PC to your router and keep both the devices close to each other.
- After that, connect your Brother Printer to your router.
- Now, you need to connect your printer to PC.
So, these were all the steps involved in Brother printer wireless connection setup process. You can easily perform the setup of your Brother HL-L2350DW printer. Once the setup is complete, then you will be able to do your printing work wirelessly.