Food Processing Equipment Industry Data Book Covers Hot Food Processing Equipment, Bakery Processing Equipment and Meat Processing Equipment Markets.
The economic value generated by the food processing equipment industry was estimated at approximately USD 44,842.6 million in 2020.
Seafood Processing Equipment Market Report Highlights
The global seafood processing equipment market size was valued at USD 1.95 billion in 2017, and it is expected to value USD 2.51 million by 2025 at a 3.2% CAGR over the forecast period.
- The U.S. seafood processing equipment market revenue is projected to expand at a CAGR of 2.1% over the forecast period
- Favorable regulations, along with the economic benefits offered by equipment manufacturers and distributors, are projected to boost growth by 2025
- The U.K. market, in terms of value, accounted for USD 107.08 million in 2017
- Scaling equipment is expected to have a significant CAGR of 2.5% during the forecast period
- India is among some of the prominent markets in Asia Pacific and is expected to reach USD 208.22 million over the forecast period owing to the significant rise in population and industrial development
- BAADER Group., GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Arenco AB, Marel, Uni-Food Technic A/S, SEAC AB, and Polar Systems Ltd. are some of the key players operating in the market.
Hot Food Processing Equipment Market Report Highlights
The global hot food processing equipment market size was valued at USD 20,824.8 million in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 35.72 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 6.3% CAGR (2023-2030).
- The demand for baking equipment accounted for 20.8% of the global revenue share in 2021 as a result of increasing demand for the bakery products coupled with rising awareness pertaining to the health benefits of baked food
- The equipment adoption in fast food & restaurants accounted for 44.7% of the foodservice industry demand in 2021, as they are the key providers of mass-produced cuisine, thus, drawing a rising number of individuals to try their services
- The demand for pasteurizers is expected to witness growth at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2022 to 2030, in terms of revenue, on account of its ability to prolong shelf life of the foods, kill harmful microorganisms, and maintain the consistency of the food
- The demand for hot food processing equipment in Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period, because of the changing consumer eating habits resulting in demand for the processed foods and beverages
- In February 2022, Marel completed a 100% acquisition of Curio. The deal is expected to further strengthen the company’s objective to be the one-stop destination for food processors looking for high-tech solutions, software, and services.
Bakery Processing Equipment Market Report Highlights
The global bakery processing equipment market size was valued at USD 12.92 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 20.24 billion by 2028. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2021 to 2028.
- By equipment, mixers and blenders accounted for the second-largest share in 2020 as they are used to improve the production line, increase efficiency, and quickly mix raw materials to produce large quantities of pastries, bread, and other baked goods
- The cakes and pastries application segment accounted for the second-largest share in 2020 owing to the rising disposable income, globalization, and inclination toward western-style diets in Asian countries
- Asia Pacific is likely to expand at the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2028 owing to the increasing disposable income, the growing spending power of the middle-class population, rapid globalization, and adoption of automated technology
- The growing domestic consumption of various processed food products, such as potato chips, sausages, and bread, in the emerging economies of Asia Pacific and the Middle East owing to the expansion of retail food outlets is expected to stimulate the product demand
Grain Processing Equipment Market Report Highlights
The global grain processing equipment market size was valued at USD 4.2 billion in 2018, and it is anticipated to be valued at USD 5.9 billion by 2025, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.0% over the forecast period.
- Automatic equipment is expected to be the fastest-growing segment, registering a CAGR of 5.7% from 2019 to 2025
- Pre-process machine type is anticipated to be the largest and fastest-growing segment in 2025 in the global grain processing equipment Market
- The U.S. is one of the prominent markets and holds a considerable share. Food industry in the U.S. favorable impacts the grain equipment market considering a huge presence of industry players, favorable government policies, and industrial automation
- Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing region and a prominent food processing equipment market, which is majorly driven by China, India, and other Asian countries. The region is expected to advance at a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period
Access the Global Food Processing Equipment Industry Data Book, 2022 to 2030, compiled with details like market sizing information & forecasts, trade data, pricing intelligence, competition benchmarking, macro-environmental analyses, and regulatory & technological framework studies
Meat Processing Equipment Market Report Highlights
The global meat processing equipment market was estimated at USD 10.28 billion in 2022, and it is anticipated to reach USD 15.04 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2023 to 2030.
- Slicing equipment accounted for a revenue share of 24.8% in 2022 as it helps in reducing the manual weighing and arrangement practices of sliced products, resulting in improved hygiene of meat
- Beef-based meat is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast period as it is considered to be an important part of the diet of the western world. It is the most preferred type of red meat owing to its firm texture and intensive flavor
- North America accounted for a revenue share of 18.8% in 2021 owing to the rising demand for meat processing equipment in the region which is attributed to the high level of automation used in the meat processing industry
- Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period on account of the rising investments by western countries in the region for opening fast-food outlets have increased the demand for meat processing equipment
- New product development with faster processing times and high hygiene levels is one of the key strategies adopted by market participants to expand their product offerings to reinforce their competitive positions in the market
Brewery Equipment Market Report Highlights
The global brewery equipment market was valued at USD 16.52 billion in 2022, and it is anticipated to reach USD 26.21 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 5.9% from 2023 to 2030.
- Compressor craft brewery equipment type contributed 23.8% revenue share of the overall crafts brewery equipment market in 2022 due to their multi-functional characteristics, which led to their application at various stages of brewing
- As intricate procedures are involved in manual and semi-automatic operations, the demand for automated equipment is expected to expand by CAGR 6.3%, owing to the rising demand for process automation in the beer manufacturing process
- Europe held a 47.7% revenue share of the worldwide brewery equipment market in 2022, owing to rising beer consumption and a boom in beer processing, resulting in increased demand for the brewery equipment
- The U.S. accounted for 71.7% revenue share of the North American market in 2022, owing to fast-expanding beer demand, which resulted in brewery development by important brewers, fueling demand for the brewery equipment
- The major companies in the brewery equipment market are concentrating on expanding their production capacities and product lines in order to strengthen their market positions
Dairy Processing Equipment Market Report Highlights
The global dairy processing equipment market ize was worth USD 10.41 billion in 2019, and it is anticipated to reach USD 14.84 billion by 2025, expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0% from 2020 to 2025.
- The global demand for dairy processing equipment market was valued at USD 8.84 billion in 2016. The market is anticipated to reach USD 14.84 billion by 2025 while growing at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2017 to 2025.
- Pasteurizers segment dominated the market in 2016 followed by homogenizers segment
- Cheese is the largest application segment in 2016 and is projected to follow the same growth trend over the forecast period. The segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% over the forecasted period.
- Asia Pacific region is anticipated to have the fastest growth. The region is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% over the forecast period.
- Some of the major players in the industry include SSP Pvt Limited, Inoxpa SA, GEA Group, Alfa Laval Corporate AB, IDMC Limited, A&B Process Systems, Feldmeier Equipment, Inc., Sealtech Engineers, Gemak Ltd., and Van den Heuvel Dairy & Food Equipment B.V.
Pet Food Processing Market Report Highlights
The global pet food processing market size was estimated at USD 4.62 billion in 2019, and it is expected to reach USD 6.61 billion by 2027 registering a CAGR of 4.5% CAGR (2020-2027).
- U.S. accounted for over 80% of the North America regional market revenue share in 2019 owing to the increased pet population, which augmented the demand for pet foods
- Forming equipment accounted for 31.1% of the global revenue share in 2019 and is anticipated to continue its dominance over the forecast period owing to the rapid shift towards usage of extrusion-based pet food production
- Asia Pacific is estimated to be the second fastest-growing regional market at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2020 to 2027 due to rapidly expanding pet food industry in the region
- Dry food accounted for 72.0% of the global revenue share in 2019, on account of its cost-effectiveness and attributes, such as convenience, in terms of feeding and storage
- The industry participants are engaged in expanding their geographical presence through mergers & acquisition and provide a wide range of equipment and customization services to obtain a competitive edge
Food Sterilization Equipment Market Report Highlights
The global food sterilization equipment market size was estimated at USD 646.0 million in 2018, and it is projected to reach USD 975.7 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period.
- In terms of revenue, the continuous sterilization segment is projected to register a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period. The process uses steam or direct heat for shorter heating and cooling periods, which reduces sterilizing time and cost
- Heat sterilization is one of the most widely used techniques because of its low capital investment and easy to use characteristics. The technology segment contributed to 39.2% of the overall market in terms of revenue in 2018
- Food sterilization equipment used for juices and beverages is expected to witness a CAGR of 8.0% owing to rising demand for juice concentrates in the manufacturing of sports drinks, soups, and ready-to-drink beverages
- Asia Pacific is projected to witness robust growth over the forecast period due to increased consumer spending on ready meals and prevalent health awareness on account of rising consumption of canned food in emerging economies such as India
- The market for food sterilization equipment has been witnessing key developments in terms of product innovation and portfolio expansion, wherein companies have been proactive in initiating strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
Order your copy of the Free Sample of “Food Processing Equipment Industry Data Book – Hot Food Processing Equipment, Bakery Processing Equipment and Meat Processing Equipment Market Size, Share, Trends Analysis, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030” Data Book, published by Grand View Research